- Slurry pumps are used widely throughout the beneficiation section of the mining industry where most plants use wet separation systems. These systems usually move large volumes of slurry through the process.
- Slurry pumps are also widely used for the disposal of ash from fossil fuel power plants. Other areas where slurry pumps are used include the manufacture of fertilizers, land reclamation, mining by dredges, and the long distance transportation of coal and minerals.
- Increased global focus on the environment and energy consumption will certainly generate much wider uses for slurry pumping in years to come.
- Range : 3" to 12" (75 mm to 300 mm)
- Capacity : 10,000 gpm (2275 m3 /hr)
- Heads to : 240 ft (73 m)
- Pressures to : 150 psi (1,035 kPa)
Makes maintenance quick ans easy. Replacement of wearing parts can be done in the field. With the two parts casing, it is possible to replace the worn front cover without changing the complete casing.